Sunday, May 29, 2011

Memorial Day weekend so far...

On Saturday, the girls and I went to the Pirate Day thingy downtown... not as interesting as I had hoped. We ended up leaving pretty shortly after arriving and went to the little mall instead. We picked out some books at Goodwill and then did some shopping for R's birthday party. Nana gave them a ride on the carousel, which was the highlight of the trip:






Today, we have been playing outside and getting a bit of work done. We finally got the swing set to the backyard, but not assembled. We set up the slide on the porch steps, though, and that seemed to make the kids pretty happy!


While I was working in the yard, I found a bee's nest... but not till after I got a fly-by-stinging! Or two! I HATE bees!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment