Saturday, April 9, 2011

I Love Sales!

I LOVE Old Navy clearance! Especially when it's an extra half off! I tend to buy the  kids clothes a season ahead when they are on clearance. This is much cheaper than shopping even the regular sales during the seasons.

The kind of odd thing about this season's clearance at Old Navy was that over half the items on sale were spring/summer clothes! I got the girls a bunch of tee shirts for whenever it decides to warm up. I also got them some jeans, jackets, and sweaters. I splurged a bit on an adorable fall/winter coat for Kaylee at $10, but it was too cute to pass up (and still a pretty good deal)!


I got Tyler a few tee shirts, 2 jackets for next year, and a bunch of boxer shorts. Nearly everything I got was on sale for only $0.97 to $3.49!

This time around I bought some clothes for me too. I decided I wanted some clothes I could wear at work during the summer that didn't involve long pants. I got 4 skirts, 2 dresses (one not pictured), 2 pairs of jeans and a pair of cords. I also splurged a bit on a cute peacoat and a black blazer (not in picture) to go with my cold weather work clothes. The total for my clothes was $43.42 before tax, and that includes the splurges of the blazer and peacoat that were $10 and $11!

No comments:

Post a Comment